Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent – Full Time
More information about this job:
This is an opportunity to be part of the progressive Facility Management team here at Mimecast. We are looking for an exceptional person to help support the achievement of the team and wider strategic business goals. The role reports to our Director of Global Facilities with a focus on facility management of our Lexington facility and other locations. Strong interpersonal, presentation and business skills in addition to the typical operation knowledge and skills for this type of role are all equally necessary. Working closely with all sectors of the business, you will be challenged to think critically, drive change and independently execute tasks in a fast-paced organization in this role.
- Manage Mimecast’s US office locations including daily operations, maintenance, project and budget management, facilities staff and special events. This could also include some global locations.
- Coordinate after hours response and coverage for security, emergencies and events across assigned portfolio.
- Proactively identify, own and solve customer issues within Mimecast standards and culture.
- Manage customer requests, processes and logs across managed sites creating metrics and insuring resolution of critical issues. Metrics will include hiring forecasts, occupancy, service response and cost driven data.
- Partner closely with related services (IT/Security Operations/Employee Engagement) and partners (HR/Finance/Legal) to achieve success.
- Play a key leadership role on the Global Facilities Management Operations team regarding strategy, policy and operations.
- Evaluate existing vendor partners and manage relationships to insure a consistent delivery of services at competitive rates.
- Manage the relationship with Landlords and building management personal at assigned sites.
- Becoming the subject matter expert around Mimecast’s operational requirements including global locations.
- Manage the corporate travel program, globally.
- 7+ years of facility management experience with demonstrated track record of managing complex projects.
- BA or BS degree preferred in a technical, business or related field.
- Ability to understand the impacts of facility related decisions on the overall business.
- Exposure to CAFM Software and CAD systems. Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
- Possess an ability to work with different cultures and be available to work across several time zones. This position may have travel within the US and is likely to have limited global travel.
- Interface at all levels maintaining strong working relationships across cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills.
- Extremely strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Experience managing a portfolio of 400+ employees.
- Strong written skills.
- Ability to "roll up your sleeves" and be hands-on as needed
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have “that extra something” and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply attaching your resume!
If you would like more information about Mimecast please visit our website at www.mimecast.com
We look forward to speaking to you soon!
Mimecast is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status. EEO is the Law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://topspotjobs.com/128767 →