2021 IT Summer Internship – Infrastructure Engineering & Automation (Madison, WI) – INF001411
Looking for an internship next summer? Soon, you'll be looking for a career that challenges you and allows you to put what you've learned into action. U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work and launching your career. Our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in Information Services
We are offering an internship within our Infrastructure group next summer for our program that will run from June 7th to August 13th in 2021 in Madison, WI. This internship is part of our Infrastructure Engineering & Automation group. Below are the brief details of this 10-week opportunity.
Infrastructure Engineering & Automation (Cognitive Robotics)
- The Cognitive Robotics group at U.S. Cellular is seeking a summer intern for their Madison location. This group is responsible for the development and management of software robots to perform repeatable tasks on computers that would otherwise be performed by human interaction. This team also partners with multiple other departments at US Cellular to identify robotic opportunities and create business cases to support the creation of robots. The intern for this role will work with the team on projects to create, deploy and maintain robots. Will get experience developing automation, testing software development and use of the UIPath robotic development toolset.
All qualified candidates who are interested in this internship opportunity described above are encouraged to apply.
- Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or Business Administration or related technical field
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
- Basic understanding of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) is helpful
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, databases, communications systems and internet
- Ability to participate and work well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous internship(s) in engineering, network support, or relevant training / experience highly preferred.
- Coursework involving Application Code Development and basic Business curriculum.
- Knowledge and/or Understanding of Automation
- Knowledge and/or Understanding of Software Development testing
- Knowledge and/or Understanding of UIPath robotic development
- This internship will be offered only in our Madison, WI location.
- No housing or living expenses provided with this internship.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK PERFORMED. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS JOB.
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Wisconsin-MADISON_WI
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.