2021 IT Summer Internship – Product Catalog Development & Operations (Madison, WI) – INF001405
Looking for an internship next summer? Soon, you'll be looking for a career that challenges you and allows you to put what you've learned into action. U.S. Cellular can serve as an exceptional place for learning, doing impactful work and launching your career. Our internship program provides comprehensive platforms to gain real-life experience, better preparing you for your career in Information Services.
We are offering an internship within our Technology Operations group next summer for our program that will run from June 7th to August 13th in 2021 in Madison, WI. This internship is part of our Product Catalog Development & Operations group. Below are the brief details of this 10-week opportunity next summer.
Product Catalog Development & Operations
- The Product Catalog Development & Operations group at U.S. Cellular is seeking a summer intern for their Madison, WI location. This group is responsible for the development of all product catalog information that (1) provides new products/feature to our customers (2) enables our associates the ability to sell these products/features to our customers. The intern for this role will focus on automation of internal and cross functional team delivery processes utilized for deployment of our products. Will get experience working with the Amdocs Master Enterprise Catalog, along with utilizing several programming languages (ie Java, Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA) during the automation effort.
All qualified candidates who are interested in this internship opportunity described above are encouraged to apply.
- Working toward a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or Business Administration or related technical field
- Experience with standard MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills required
- Basic understanding of SDLC (Systems Development Life Cycle) is helpful
- Knowledge of technology structures: networks, databases, communications systems and internet
- Ability to participate and work well in cross-functional teams
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous internship(s) in engineering, network support, or relevant training / experience highly preferred.
- Interest or knowledge of wireless telecommunications and billing systems.
- Previous exposure to programming languages such as Java, Unix, SQL, PL/SQL, and/or JIRA.
- This internship will be offered only in our Madison, WI location.
- No housing or living expenses provided with this internship.
THE PRECEDING JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATES THE GENERAL NATURE AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF WORK PERFORMED. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES NOT CONTAIN A COMPREHENSIVE INVENTORY OF ALL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THIS JOB.
Job : Information Technology
Location(s) : Wisconsin-MADISON_WI
U.S. Cellular® is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran status, pregnancy or genetic information.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.