Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deploys Enterprise NICO solutions supporting Identity Access and Credential Management.
- Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
- Provides NICO Expertise and Engineering Solutions.
- Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to Cyber technologies.
- Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of Software Testing technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
- Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
- Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, and Software Testing and Software Testing Engineering.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Oracle technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
- IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification
Demonstrated technical experience:
- Expertise with both COTS (Oracle) and open source technologies both on premise and in the cloud.
- Knowledge of networking, routing, protocols, and cross domain solutions that are required to interconnect and enable Oracle Applications.
- Expertise with cybersecurity principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
- Ability to convert functional NICO requirements into system requirements.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
- Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
- Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
- Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.