Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Domain Controller Electronics Architect for our ADAS/AD team. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in automotive ECU electronics design from OEMs or Tier 1 and having a track record of successfully bringing new automotive ADAS and AD computing systems into production.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
- Lead the design of Lucid’s next generation computing platform hardware from electronics and electrical aspects
- Lead the ADAS/AD computing platform design and its production deployment
- Drive the concept design, prototyping, engineering, testing, release and launch of a cutting-edge compute platform and related ECUs for Autonomous Driving and ADAS features
- Lead platform development and deployments, sourcing, managing suppliers, quality management
- Drive the ADAS/AD computing platform specifications with creative ideas
- Lead a rapid prototype system in quickly manner to show a proof of the concept
- Lead performance validation and evaluation of the ADAS / AD domain controller
- Contribute to the timely delivery of fully validated, high-quality product
- Work closely with other teams to ensure good communication to achieve a seamless and robust vehicle implementation
- Employ and develop world class tools. Invent and create new technologies and solutions
- Proven track record of bringing automotive computing platform electronics design into production
- Demonstrated experience as a visionary, yet detail oriented automotive ECU hardware engineer
- Profound knowledge of ADAS and/or Autonomous Driving systems and demonstrated track record of technical excellence
- Design experience of in-vehicle CPU/GPU computing platforms
- Strong knowledge of state-of-the-art computing system and interfaces required for sensors, actuators, firmware development, in-vehicle bus architectures
- Knowledge communication interfaces and standards related to automotive industry.
- Deep expertise in creating safe and efficient system architectures for the complex ADAS/AD sensor suites
- Experience in managing and sourcing electrical board design, layout, fabrication, component populations
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards including ISO, IEC, ASPICE, and other regulations, industry benchmarks and customer requirements
- Excellent communication skills
Great to Have:
- Previous managing experience from automotive an OEM or a Tier1
- Previous experience with ADAS customer functions and/or HMI/Infotainment systems at a Tier 1 or OEM
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and applicable standards for typical automotive ECU design (e.g. ASPICE, ISO, IEC, ASPICE)
- BS minimum in the areas of Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or other related fields
- Higher degrees preferred
- At least 3 years of work experience in related position, ideally in the automotive field
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.