12 month contract
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish collaborative and productive relationships with product management, governance, UX design, vendors and other supporting teams.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation. Insist on designing to the edge.
- Works closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
- Define and organize the program, outline tenets, analyze data, drive performance improvements, and influence resource allocation for all stages of execution (from ideation to delivery)
- Lead the planning, standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints. Removes blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Keep technical debt in check. Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools.
- Recognize and act of your responsibility for driving change for the entire development community.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams. Understand service level agreements (SLA) and how your systems are performing in relation to them. Ensure your systems self-report breaches and understand root cause. Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people. Create an environment of individual accountability. People grow to meet expectations. Yours should be high.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments.
- Communicate upward and outward.
- Looking for technical project leads with advanced agile planning, estimation and execution skills and expert level Jira skills.
- Must have technical knowledge of advanced analytics platforms such as data lakes, visualization(tableau), machine learning(Pyspark) for predictive modeling, propensity modeling and scoring, data warehouses, real time streaming and batch data ingestion.
- Must have delivered advanced analytics solutions to production in the capacity of Technical lead by leading engineering teams using agile methods.
- 10-12 years of industry experience. With at least ~5+ years as technical project lead delivering advanced analytics solutions as an individual contributor.
- 7 years of software engineering, systems engineering or similar experience, in addition to 3-5 years of leading projects and working directly with software development teams.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; Data driven and results-oriented
- Communication skills and experience working with technical and business management teams.
- Organizational and coordination skills along with multi-tasking capabilities to get things done in an environment.
- Ability to motivate and focus a collaboration to reach challenging goals.
- Interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Demonstrated past experience in defining and measuring team success via data-driven metrics & reporting
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology is a must.
- Experience of building and launching a new data products from the ground up and/or experience with customer facing production systems preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as Agile Coach
- 3+ years of experience organizing, planning and executing engineering to ship big data and advanced analytics solutions to production.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects involving ETL using Big Data technologies likes Scala, Hive, Spark
- 1-3 years of experience in ETL Data Integration
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.