Req ID: 113415
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Android APP DEVELOPER to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina (US-NC), United States (US).
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- As part of this team you will build applications that provide modern and intuitive user experiences that delight our customers, and work with other top developers in building solutions that scale in a high-volume transactional environment.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, and Support native mobile applications
- Work may include new features to existing apps as well as new apps
- Create and use automation to support all your development efforts
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of the applications
- Create organization standards around Android Development best practices
- Ability to create rapid prototype to showcase not only potential new features to existing apps, but new apps as well
- Work in iterative sprints to design, develop and test solutions. Build automation and tests to streamline the code to cash pipeline
- Collaborate with agile teams to identify approach, dependencies, tasks, and seek opportunities for automation; mentor other team members, help recruit and onboard other top-talented developers
- Continually improve your craft as a software engineer by learning and leveraging the latest design patterns, principles and technology
- Attend training, participate in Communities of Practice (CoPs), and read related materials to stay ahead of the technology curve
- What You Bring:
- 2-3 years of experience as a full-time software developer or engineer
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and experience working in Agile methodologies
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience working with automated testing platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with peers and management
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with asynchronous processing
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable and highly available application
- Strong understanding and experience writing unit tests
- Strong Experience consuming RESTful web services from mobile platform
- Extensive experience with the MVVM and MVP design patterns
- Experience fully automated development, build, test, promote process of a native app
- Fluent with Android Development standards and app release guidelines and Material Design guidelines as set by Google
- Experience with push notifications and all their capabilities for loading to specific locations within an app
- Knowledge of Dagger, Retrofit, and RxJava
- Experience actually promoting an app to the Google Play store
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Bachelor Degree in Engg.
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Extra Credit:
- BDD Experience
- Experience with Google Assistant and Actions on Google Programming experience multiple scripting and programming languages and supporting technologies such as Reagent/React, Clojure/Clojurescript, AWS Lambda, Java, Python, R, Ruby, Go, bash, Swift, Beanstalk
- Experience designing/developing robust API's for mission critical, high volume systems. (RESTful, GraphQL)
- Experience working in financial services industry, regulated compliance environment
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- 2-3 years Native Android Experience
- 2-3 years of Java experience
- 2+ years of Kotlin experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Application Developer, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Testing, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.