MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
* Build features for community engagement, scorekeeping, fan experiences, and team management throughout the stack, with a focus on our Android app.
* Collaborate with peers on critical decisions about how our applications are architected and built.
* Team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find the best solutions for our customers.
* Teach and learn with engineers across the company.
* Promote responsible engineering practices.
* Solid understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
* Track record of successful Android projects.
* Experience shipping beautiful, high-quality apps.
* Passion and savvy working with the latest Android tech.
* Comfort working in a multi-disciplined product teams.
* Outstanding problem-solving skills.
* Experience mentoring engineers.
Growing technology company simple and powerful products
Negotiable, subject to experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.