Hardware/System Application Engineer
What will you do?
- This position is responsible providing high quality designs for the building automation systems to be installed
- This includes performing review of plans/specs and using that to select controllers/sensors/valves/etc used to design a building automation network
- This Engineer is to ensure all system issues are addressed on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Communicate within the organization and outside with the projects contracting tier to ensure all relevant aspects of the design are coordinated with related trades
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Be able to understand different types of network architectures and which type best fits a given design
- Basic understanding of circuits and wiring diagrams
- Understand how to read and review specifications, drawings, and sequences
- Proficiency in the usage of Studio 360, Prometheus, Project configuration Tool apps and any other applicable engineering tools
- Good communication skills
What's in it for me?
- Opportunity for career advancement and upward mobility
- Excellent overall benefit package
- Exciting chance to work for one of the "Best Places to Work"
Who will you report to?
This position will report directly to the Engineering Manager
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.