Req ID: 142158
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Application Developer – Full Stack to join our team in San Diego, California (US-CA), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Application Developer: .NET Primary and Java Secondary
NTT DATA Services is seeking an experienced hands-on Full-stack developer with 7 years of experience. The successful candidate would have hands-on Enterprise integrated system application development, .NET, Python, Java, J2EE, IIS and web API including microservices experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architects, application development and cross functional teams to translate business requirements into technical solutions and system designs
- Maintain and enhance existing applications including re-platforming applications
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems
- Develop product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Work closely with cross functional application teams to develop POCs and integrated solutions
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy application solutions
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, scalability, extendibility, optimization, and sustainability
- Build and improve software architecture based on the requirements and design elements
- Analyze and improve stability, scalability, and the performance of products
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or STEM related degree
- 7 years of hands-on experience in Enterprise application integration development, including SDLC, Object-oriented, and Full Stack application programming.
5 years of .NET Development (WCF, WPF, MVC, C#, .NET Core) development experience.
2 Java Development (Java, J2EE, JDBC, Java Beans, JSP, JMS, Spring, Hibernate) development experience.
4 years of Web Service and API Design (SOAP, REST, XSLT) including multithreading experience.
4 years of Python experience.
5 years of MS SQL Server and Oracle Database experience.
4 years of database modeling and design.
3 years of IIS experience.
5 years of business analysis and documentation of business requirements – functional and non-functional.
Experience troubleshooting complex problems using Process Monitor, Event Viewer, and network monitoring tools such as Fiddler.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: San Diego
Application Developer, Developer, Consulting, Database, Oracle, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.