Lead the design and implementation of multiple complex system integrations
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
This position that provides technical leadership for integrating our Care Management platform Jiva with Facet, Policy Administration platform, Facet, provider portal platforms, HIE platform, Population health portal and Reporting platforms integrating with Data Lake and Clinical Data Repository. Jiva provides UM, CM and disease management capabilities for all lines of business. The Tech Lead will manage and support the complex implementations in place and next efforts. Tech Lead is responsible for understanding the portfolio and operational success measures and oversee all technical aspects of the current applications and complex implementations. Using an active and practical approach, the Tech Lead will direct technological resources to attain the company’s strategic goals. Filling this position is critical to meet our processing and compliance needs.
- Facilitates technical design discussions with team and vendors. Function as a solution lead/architect for business initiatives by interfacing with Enterprise Architecture team to identify technology integrations.
- Lead the design and implementation of multiple complex system integrations: batch interfaces as well as APIs.
- Work collaboratively with architecture team to ensure that the proposed solution is aligned with enterprise architecture direction.
- Lead, evaluate and provide technical and architectural guidance to team members.
- Lead solution architecture for application enhancements.
- Analyzes and reduces complex problems into simple, manageable components.
- Carries out systematic problem identification, analysis, and resolution.
- Translate Business Requirements and/or Functional Specifications into technical solutions.
- Effectively composes technical and non-technical documents such as design specifications, operation guides, process flows, and other technical schematics.
- Lead technical meetings and provides technical directions to Programmer Analysts. Perform deep technical analysis of identified issues. Participate in and/or lead code reviews.
- Evaluates technical performance challenges and recommends tuning solutions.
- Support BSAs/Report generation.
- Identifies and proposes best practices for SDLC and executes vision once approved by leadership.
- At least five (5)+ years of experience leading technical development teams.
- At least five (5)+ years of leading technology solution architecture for customer facing applications.
- At least five (5)+ years of experience in designing and architecting Portal solutions, Mobile solutions, standard data exchange and EDI.
- At least three (3)+ years of experience in managing customer facing web solutions, Clinical or Healthcare applications.
- At least ten (10)+ years of software development experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid design and architecture experience using .Net, Angular, XML, SQL, Oracle, and Sybase.
- Experience in Healthcare Payer/Provider.
- Solid understanding of object oriented principles, design patterns, and core principles of code reusability and extensibility of solutions, including mocking and unit testing.
- Experience in Agile development methodology; Complete SDLC experience required.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.