Performs analysis functions to
assist the research mission identified by Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
1. Demonstrates a strong
understanding of the technical aspects of the Epic electronic health record applications.
2. Provides analysis functions in
support of new clinician documentation tools and patient tools in support of
the research mission.
3. Works with researchers in
designing and implementing the most effective EHR functionality for carrying
out their research.
4. Participates in the development
and follow-up evaluation of system design and projects.
5. Assists departments in system
6. Provides training and
assistance to team members.
7. Performs other duties as
required or assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or
related subject matter with 5 years of relevant work experience or the
- Organizational and leadership skills are
- Project management skills, programming
skills, and extensive knowledge of microcomputers desired.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.