MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The key responsibilities of the Construction Assistant Project Manager:
* Ability to work with multiple stakeholders within the project including the GC, Super, Client, etc.
* Direct the construction team
* Dictate reports and conduct business meetings
* Organize project schedules and budgets
* Negotiating change orders
The successful Construction Assistant Project Manager:
* 2-3 years of construction experience
* Significant Project Management Experience
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Desire to work for a smaller, family-oriented company
* Procore experience is highly preferred
Our client is a General Contractor located on the north side of Chicago. They have been in the industry for just over 15 years and have been growing ever since. Their pipeline of projects is extremely strong, so they need an experienced Project Manager to join their team.What is on offer for the Construction Assistant Project Manager:
* Family-Oriented Company
* Strong Team of Construction professionals
* Stable, Diverse Project Pipeline
* Bonus Potential
* 401k Match
* Flexible Working Hours and PTO
* Long Term Growth Potential
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.