Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate/Senior Associate in Risk Assurance – GRC Technology for our Risk Advisory Solutions practice.
- Plan and execute client engagements focusing on SAP GRC, SAP security, and audits of SAP environments
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of SAP controls throughout the business cycle
- Work with clients to identify opportunities for improvement in the areas of SAP GRC, SAP security, and SAP controls
- Help coach and train team members to grow the SAP knowledgebase of the team
Additional Responsibilities for Senior Associate:
- Supervise Associates and Interns on engagements
- Establish your proficiency through sharing and participation in the continual development and publication of thought leadership and service offerings
- Develop and maintain a positive, productive, collaborative professional relationship with the client and engagement or project teams to provide well-coordinated and consistent high performance results
- Minimum of one year of experience in any of the following areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university preferred
- Hands-on SAP GRC and security implementation and/or effective SAP audit experience, ideal candidate will have both; exposure to SAP GRC version 10.1 is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills with the ability to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
Additional Qualifications for Senior Associate:
- A minimum of three years of experience in any of the following areas: SAP audit, SAP security design/re-design, SAP GRC implementation
- Project or team lead experience, specifically within a consulting firm is preferred
- Strong communication skills with the ability to both facilitate team discussions and clearly present technical concepts and findings to external stakeholders
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.