This is an excellent opportunity to utilize your technical skills supporting the Information Technology Enterprise Managed Services (ITEMS) User Facing Services (UFS) mission at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). In this mission, we provide NGA with a bridge to the future, strengthening critical ISP services to mission users, harnessing the capacity of current and emerging Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) services, and delivering the Power of GEOINT into the hands of users supporting critical time-sensitive functions. Our team operates and sustains User Facing Services for NGA, provides continuous improvement, implements special orders, and postures NGA to transition to future IC DTE service offerings.
Peraton has an exciting opportunity supporting the Information Technology Enterprise Managed Services (ITEMS) User Facing Services (UFS) mission at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). Our team operates and sustains UFS for NGA, and provides continuous improvement in the effectiveness and efficiency of UFS.
You will provide support to fully integrated audio-visual and video teleconferencing areas at designated government and contractor facilities. The supported equipment includes conference rooms with multiple display monitors and extensive audio and video equipment. This includes support of the existing VTC equipment in the form of maintenance support, preventative maintenance, asset management, and replacement component procurement (including Barco, Planar, and AMX products). Maintenance support is to include any configuration changes or reprogramming of AMX, Tandberg MXP to C-Series to Cisco SX equipment required by repair, upgrade or replacement of parts and equipment provided on this contract. This includes but not limited to video display walls, plasma screens and LCD screens and projectors.
What you’ll do…
- Conference Room Control (AMX Programming)
- Rood upgrades – Platform changes (I.E.: Tandberg MXP to C-Series to Cisco SX)
- Replacement equipment – When original equipment is no longer available
- Change Requests – UI functionality modifications
- Preventative Maintenance (Software/Hardware/Firmware upgrades)
- Security updates
- Performance upgrades
- Interoperability of equipment
- Advanced Diagnostics (Tier 3 Technical Support)
- Communications (i.e. Integration between hardware & software
- Audio Diagnostics (i.e. DSP configurations, microphone dropouts, output noise)
- Video Diagnostics (i.e. Video dropouts caused by EDID & HDCP issues)
- Incident Management (Break/fix)
- Determine best means to get system back up and running to original specifications
- Organize staff required to fix the system if required
- RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) – Coordinate the repair of failed equip.
- Order replacement product (if consumable) or notify site lead of equipment failure
- Audio Video Asset Management (Including consumable goods)
- Conference Room reports – where we keep track of general room items, such as size, seats, code & PC types special capabilities, etc.
- Maintenance Log – where we keep records of reported issues, work in progress and completed repairs
- Room Drawing and Equipment Diagrams
- RMS (AMX Resource Management Suite)
- Video Operation Center Wall – Barco, Planar Equipment
- Advanced planning for evolving Audio Visual Technologies
- Engineering and design services for next evolution of audio, audiovisual and video equipment to support customer’s evolving mission
You’d be a great fit if you have…
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years' experience, Master's degree and 4+ years' experience, or High School/GED and 10 years' of experience.
- Experience in the following:
- ClearOne – Audio System
- Tandberg/Cisco VTC
- Planar – Video Wall
It’d be even better if you possess…
- AMX/Harman – Netlinx Certified Programmer
- BiAmp – Audia and Tesira DSP Certifications
This position requires the candidate to have a current TS/SCI security clearance and be able to maintain the clearance.
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.