Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement’s ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Test Engineer with expertise in automated testing to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you’ll do…
- Work with other engineering groups in an Agile environment to define, document, analyze, perform, and interpret tests for products, systems, components, or modifications.
- Create software test and automated test cases, perform application testing, validating bugs, and isolating issues.
- Analyze and report the test results.
- Test high performance and large-scale immersive visualization systems that discover and exploit social networks.
- Perform software verification testing in three separate environments.
- Review and provide analysis to test documentation.
- Generate testing artifacts and summary test reports.
- Assist in the review and analysis of verification methods and results.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience and five (5) years of experience with development and scripting languages
- You've spent (5) years working with test automation tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Selenium or Junit
- You have experience with integrating test automation frameworks into a CI/CD pipeline
- You've spent at least three (3) years working with SQL, PL/SQL, and/or TSQL
- You have at least one (1) year experience with TFS, Git, and/or SVN
- You have a TS clearance and possess SCI eligibility as well as the ability to obtain a polygraph.
It’d be even better if you…
- Have experience querying a database and performing back-end validations
- Have used SoapUI and JMeter
- Have testing experience with AWS
- Have knowledge in data warehouse
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of audiences including executive leadership, and the client
- Demonstrate solid analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
What you’ll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.