Day to Day Responsibilities include below:
- Drive strategic design solutions for Integration of Legacy Systems to Warranty including logical & physical platform architecture, data modeling, and support throughout the development lifecycle.
- Work with technical product leads to design and deliver solutions that optimize use of data.
- Lead complex discussions and engagements that may involve multiple project teams from our partner organizations.
- Construct and maintain business and technical architecture models that lever industry standards and use cases to create operating efficiency.
- Provide strategic guidance and direction to development teams, Establish Templates for different process (end-to-end Inbounds, Recalls, Shipments, Invoices, external systems)
- Oversee technical project delivery process to ensure alignment and consistency with sound architecture principles.
- Identify any product/functionality gaps and collaborate internal product and technology teams to define the necessary development to support solution delivery.
- Be a technical subject matter expert and represent the full internal and external capabilities of the systems.
- Work closely with internal teams including Quality, support and Warranty to ensure all business requirements are considered in the design process.
- Participate in the development of architectures, strategies, and policies around data governance; including master data management, metadata management and data quality.
5+ Years of Development Experience
1+ Years S3 and FTP Servers
1+ Years ETL AWS Glue
1+ Years Spark
1+ Years AWS Cloud
Nice to have, but not required:
1+ Years Hana Database
1+ Years Snowflake technology AWS
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Database, Cloud, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.