Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Named one of Deloittes 2018 Technology Fast 500 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented AWS Network Engineer to join our dynamic team to implement and maintain our AWS infrastructure. We expect an Engineer who will work hard, keep up in a fast-paced start up environment, and have fun! If you are looking to be challenged daily, make a huge impact and help define the future of patient engagement, we would love to have you join our team!
- Utilizing Agile methodology, ensures that plans are followed, and issues resolved in a manner that results in a successful implementation.
- Functions in a consultative role using advanced problem-solving and analytical skills to implement, upgrade and support complex application systems.
- Serves as a technical liaison to development teams for technology rollouts.
- Acts as a general internal consultant on system architecture design initiatives.
- Collaborates with leadership on development of infrastructure standardization.
- Responsible for providing/setting direction on infrastructure architecture.
- Supports standardization of documentation for system maps.
- Evaluates new AWS technology with cost benefits to the company.
- Oversees efforts with key vendors to understand future infrastructure plans in conjunction with leadership.
- Oversees complex configuration of applications based on user and vendor requirements on major application environments.
- Works closely with managers, project managers and business partner leaders to define and develop or implement major software applications.
- Works with staff, business partners and leadership to help them understand potential application functionality, development approaches, possible enhancements and process improvements.
- Works with enterprise architecture teams to integrate application architecture into enterprise architecture.
- Stays connected with industry best practices and vendor specific application methodologies.
- Will require on-call coverage responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or may substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 7+ years of total IT/application experience required.
- Demonstrated history of Cloud-based computing experience is required. With AWS Experience with RDS, SQS, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, and VPC is preferred.
- Experience with Linux and shell scripting is required.
- Experience with container technology such as Docker and/or Kubernetes required.
- Knowledge of Security Concepts and Technology (SSL/TLS, SSH, SFTP, VPN) is required.
- Knowledge of Version Control (Git) is required.
- Knowledge of Network Routing and DNS resolution is required.
- Knowledge of Logging, Monitoring, and Alerting is recommended.
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, GitLabCI, TravisCI) is recommended.
- Knowledge of Web Server Configuration (Apache, NGINX) is recommended.
- Experience with Healthcare and HIPAA security policies is recommended.
- Experience with Asterisk is recommended.
- Experience in Agile methodology and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is recommended.
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers. Our platform effortlessly automates appointment reminders, patient billing and payment collection, satisfaction surveys, self-check-in, non-medical transportation and on demand messaging.
What We Offer
- Base salary plus incentives
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus all 9 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environments located in historic Franklin, TN and beautiful Cookeville, TN.
To learn more about our organization please visit www.relatient.net
Relatient is an equal employer.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.