Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We’re building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It’s time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It’s time you were a part of something bigger.
We’re expanding our workforce – engineers, architects, developers and more – onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you’re ready for high-impact, you’re ready for CDK.
CDK Global: Evolving the Automotive Retail Experience. At CDK Global, we love creating a great fun-loving work environment. We create software solutions that are used by the majority of the Automotive Dealers in the US and around the world with more than 28,000 dealer sites in over 100 countries and nearly 9,000 employees worldwide. We thrive on providing solutions to dealer problems that no one else can!
In the next few years our goal is to completely revolutionize the entire car buying process for the dealer, the consumer and all other parties involved. Imagine being able to research, select, negotiate, get financed and have your dream ride delivered to your door, all from the convenience of your couch! No other company can put together the end-to end experience we can. And this is our primary focus at this point.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst Reporting Engineer (Business Intelligence Analyst II) for our Product & Technology Organization. This role will engage in a variety of support, governance, and development activities solving business problems with data and our BI tools. It will focus on building and expanding dashboard and data insight to govern the Product and Technology organization- equipping our product leadership with the right information needed to manage risks and enable timely and quality execution. The role will leverage SQL skills as well as Tableau, Alteryx, Cognos, and Oracle database, as well as leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS). This engineering role will support managers, directors and VPs.
If you are passionate about technology, want to work with the best business/technology leaders in the industry and are looking for an exciting career with a strong fortune 1000 company that is blazing the trail on the digital frontier, you may have found your home away from home.
Position Responsibilities & Essential functions
- Design and develop our dashboards enabling the Product & Technology organization.
- Lead data preparation and provide solutions to integrate and transform data sources
- In partnership with Product & Technology leaders analyze their use cases, data, metrics, and process characteristics. Assist with definition of business problems and help identify solution opportunities.
- Help maintain data quality within the JIRA suite of products and leverage Tableau to provide governance and action needed identification
- Create mock ups and user stories to document reporting requirements.
- Consult on business implications of data, metrics, KPIs & targets.
- Create, review and deliver documentation as necessary to support reporting and analysis project work.
- Help perform research on data management, reporting and analytic methods and tools to improve service to internal customers.
- Effectively communicates and collaborates with team members and stakeholders to gather and understand data requests and requirements
- Maintains an understanding of general business drivers and trends and understand the link between analysis and business impact
- Strategically aligns data, metrics, and technical solutions to build integrated product for business insights and action
- Develops timely, innovative, and objective analyses which leads to fact-based solutions for strategic business issues
- Extracts data that will be manipulated, merged, and analyzed to reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs to ultimately reveal performance business/products for internal users and external audiences
- Serves as SME on relevant data sources and answers particular sets of questions and ensures data integrity
- Responsible for advance data analysis and develops statistical models and insights against emerging business needs
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative data
- Creates, designs, standardizes, and automates advance to complex reports on a weekly/monthly/quarterly cadence; Supports ad-hoc requests
- Creates and maintains SOPs for the Business Intelligence team
- Stays abreast of industry trends and new methods to further advance the Business Intelligence Team
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in data analytics related field
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior experience in business analytics
- 1-2 years of experience using BI tools such as Tableau or PowerBI
- High data analytics and strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Advanced skills with programming languages SQL, Python, R, and SAS
- Advanced skills with COGNOS, Tableau, PowerBI, Alteryx and Data blending tools
- Familiarity with Oracle database
- Familiarity with the JIRA suite of products
- Experience participating in cross department efforts by communicating and negotiating with multiple teams to accomplish goals
- Experience developing user stories and managing backlogs in an agile software development environment
- Experience engaging teams composed of both Onsite and Offshore team members
- Ability to problem solve, iteratively & incrementally improving products and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Can clearly articulate, document, and provide direction to team members and customers at the appropriate level of detail.
- Is a good listener and facilitator capable of managing multiple simultaneous tasks
- Understands business context and can help build narratives and translate complexity (business to development and technical to non-technical)
- Understands data structures and modern BI principles
- Considers data quality, accuracy, and truth in reporting fundamental and critical for success
- Is passionate about data and problem solving and driven to achieve great results for customers
- Aspires to present data research in compelling and insightful ways
- Ability to analyze large volumes of raw data, package the data for further consumption, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Self-starter, well organized, extremely detail-oriented and a highly collaborative team member
- Strong business analytics acumen
- History of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines
- Ability to identify areas of opportunity in existing processes and execute appropriate improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with and present to all levels of the organization
- Track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications: Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Visualization of data using tools such as Excel and other advance tools
- Strong command of Enterprise Data Warehouses
- Ability to manage a backlog, establish priorities, multi task, and work proactively and independently
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.