About this role
The role sits within the EMEA Client Marketing Team in London. As a central function the team is responsible for defining and activating the regional client marketing strategy targeting known clients with relevant category, product and brand stories via email, digital media and events. The role focuses on evolving regional database marketing data, insights and reporting capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales management, CRM team to analyze data and connect marketing to business results
- Work cross-functionally with local and central marketing teams, operations, sales management and sales enablement to support lead generation initiatives and pass actionable insights to sales
- Ensure a high-level quality data standard is followed related to client marketing data within our database and CRM
- Deliver deep dive analysis and evidence-based recommendations to challenge and contribute to marketing decisions
- Create, maintain and enhance marketing dashboards to monitor and track performance of marketing campaigns and development against KPIs
- Develop and deliver status reports regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, communicating across marketing and sales.
- Set and continually manage project plans for all phases of the projects while managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
Candidates with a bachelor’s degree, with + 5 year experience working in Marketing, preferably in the financial service industry or similar and with the following skills:
- Experience in an analytical marketing role
- Experience working with marketing automation systems such as Oracle Eloqua or Marketo and web analytics systems such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience with data visualisation tools (Tableau/PowerBI)
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and working cross-functionally
- Proven experience with analysing and reporting on complex campaigns
- Basic knowledge of programming languages (HTML, SQL) and ambition willingness to learn new skills and technologies
- Understanding of databases and data pipelines
- Interest and affinity with marketing and investments
- Proven project management skills
- Fluency in English, additional languages a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation and commitment to drive accurate and high-quality work
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Teamwork attitude
- Positive attitude and willing to learn on the job
- International oriented
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.