Assist in strategic planning of builds and deployments to multiple testing and production environments. Manage source code repositories (provisioning, branching, and merging), build and release integration, and automated test execution. Define and develop build plans, integration tasks and deployment pipelines that utilize CICD best practices. Collaborate with QA, Development, and IT in configuring, implementing, testing and debugging the enterprise applications and systems. Resolve issues that affect software release scope, risk, and quality. Consult with testers, database administrators, and developers to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives. Expected to write documentation to describe operational procedures and change controls.
- Manage and automate the build and release processes using source code management tools, build and integration tools, and automated testing tools and create build plans and deployment pipelines
- Support and improve our tools for automated continuous builds, automated continuous testing and release management.
- Integrate project management software into the build and release process.
- Implement and configure 3rd party applications for DevOps tool chains and upgrade versions as needed.
- Develop, utilize, upgrade and configure containerized applications, pipelines and platforms.
- Develop and maintain custom tools that are part of the deployment tool chain.
- Mentor and train junior members of team in build and release processes, tools and industry best practices.
- Act as the subject matter expert for build and deployment.
- Provide on-call support after hours and on weekends as required and Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree required; CS, MIS, or related field highly preferred
- Must have 3+ years experience in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Must have 3+ year experience configuring, implementing and troubleshooting enterprise applications in a networked environment.
- Must have 1+ year experience with relational databases such as MYSQL server, SQL server, ORACLE server and client server concepts.
- Must have 2+ year experience with container technology preference in Docker, Kubernetes.
- Must have Extensive business and/or systems analysis skills.
- Must have Working knowledge of TCP/IP protocol and troubleshooting tools.
- Must have Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Prefer to have 3+ years experience IT systems administration.
- Prefer 3+ year experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems such as Server 2008 and above.
- Prefer 3+ year experience with Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 7 Enterprise).
- Prefer 3+ experience in Linux OS.
- Prefer 3+ year experience with Agile methodologies and Continuous Delivery SDLC.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess the ability to write scripts; prefer experience with (shell scripts, python, powershell)
- Must be proficient, analytical, decisive, troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work on cross-functional teams that may form and disband quickly.
- Must possess the ability to learn and understand business processes and relationship of systems and applications used to accomplish those processes.
- Must possess the ability to write clear instructions for end users.
- Must be able to work overtime (nights and/or weekends) on occasion.
- Must frequently sit and remain on the phone for extended periods.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.