12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Is translating data into recommendations your thing? Bring your business savvy to Uline as a Business Analyst for our Merchandising team. Leverage your research and analytical abilities to tell the story with data and help us deliver on our “always in-stock” customer promise.
Better together! This position is on-site, and we are looking for people who share our passion.
- “Next Level” Analytics – Make insightful recommendations by digging into data and sales trends, inventory, current market and customer data.
- Develop and manage tools to support business rhythm, increase efficiency and inform Merchandising decisions.
- Support vendor management by maintaining shared dashboards monitoring key performance indicators.
- Collaborate across departments on pricing, inventory management, new product and sales initiatives to improve results.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous product analysis experience is a plus, but if you’re a problem-solver who’s eager to learn, we will train you!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of SQL and Power BI a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with relentless attention to detail.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline. jobs to learn more!