Business Analyst – Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance Required
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 90,000 members strong.
CGI Federal is hiring a Business Analyst to work with a skilled and motivated team of professionals on a high-visibility Department of Homeland Security (DHS) cyber security program. The successful candidate for this position is a motivated individual, a self-starter who works effectively in a dynamic environment. You will work closely with Management, Service Delivery Managers and Project Leads, supporting their mission, priorities, organization and unique challenges. This is a great opportunity with room to grow both on the program and within CGI Federal.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Lead update of deliverables/documentation while coordinating input from various team members.
• Ensure deliverables use correct template, are of high quality and go through required internal review processes before being submitted.
• Participate in team meetings, provide agendas and meeting minutes and update project schedules in Microsoft Project.
• Analyze functional and technical program data and information, compile for input into deliverable documents.
• Manage creation and update of deliverable documents, including tracking/maintaining versions, gathering inputs from team members and performing quality control reviews.
• Produce and maintain internal program Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Track action items from meetings, coordinate progress and report back to management.
• Maintain and update documentation in the program's SharePoint site.
• Manage status reporting activities and procedures on behalf of an agency team.
• Monitor ticketing system, track open tickets and assist in resolution.
• Format ticketing information for inclusion in reporting.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• Active DoD Secret or Top Secret clearance required.
• Bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of experience (4+ years of experience in lieu of formal degree).
• Great attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and commitment to high quality is a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of management.
• Must have an eagerness to pick up technical concepts and details related to the program.
• Must be able to successfully manage workload for multiple work-streams and report to management on different teams.
• Intermediate ability with Microsoft suite of products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
• Ability to exhibit flexibility with tasking and duties assigned and to take on additional temporary or permanent responsibilities as needed.
• Ability to work with and maintain confidentiality of sensitive PII and security information.
As a Federal Contractor, all members of CGI Federal, regardless of role or work location are required to be fully vaccinated, with the exception of those with approved medical or religious accommodations.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set level, experience and training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $52,400 – $127,700.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients' digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today – one of the world's largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI – where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- Business Analysis
- Management Consulting