Business Analyst, Consultant
In this role, you will:
- Provide highly complex analytical support through the analysis and interpretation of data in support of cross-functional business operations
- Lead the development of annual operating plans, capital budgets and forecasts, and build business cases for new business initiatives (cost/benefit analysis)
- Develop, prepare, and analyze reports with highly complex analysis and data for management review, and presents to various levels of management
- Define business requirements and provide analysis to increase operational efficiency
- Provide analytical support for multiple, highly complex cross-functional projects simultaneously, establish work plans and timelines, coordinates with internal and external resources
- Maintain PCP (Primary care physician) assignment processes to meet service levels and improve member experience.
- Assist with any requests for member assignment automation to meet department goals
- Support design work for processes that impact provider/member experience
- Maintain reporting of key metrics and email requests/inquiries that require resolution and close them in a timely manner. Monitor control reports to ensure quality and health of PCP Assignment processes.
- Mentor fellow employees and guide them on applicable course of action
The pay range for this role is: $ 94160.00 to $ 141240.00 for California.
Please note that this range represents the pay range for this and many other positions at Blue Shield that fall into this pay grade. Blue Shield salaries are based on a variety of factors, including the candidate’s experience, location (California, Bay area, or outside California), and current employee salaries for similar roles.
At Blue Shield of California we are parents, leader, students, visionaries, heroes, and providers. Everyday we come together striving to fulfill our mission, to ensure all Californians have access to high-quality health care at a sustainably affordable price. For more than 80 years, Blue Shield of California has been dedicated to transforming health care by making it more accessible, cost-effective, and customer-centric. We are a not-for-profit, independent member of the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association with 6,800 employees, more than $20 billion in annual revenue and 4.3 million members. The company has contributed more than $500 million to Blue Shield of California Foundation since 2002 to have a positive impact on California communities. Blue Shield of California is headquartered in Oakland, California with 18 additional locations including Sacramento, Los Angeles, and San Diego. We’re excited to share Blue Shield of California has received awards and recognition for LGBT diversity, quality improvement, most influential women in corporate America, Bay Area’s top companies in volunteering & giving, and one of the world’s most ethical companies. Here at Blue Shield of California, we’re striving to make a positive change across our industry and the communities we live in , Join us!
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.