P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our hardworking employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Our Global Consumer Relations Business & Technology Operations Team oversees and maintains the comprehensive tools and processes used to interact with over 28MM consumers worldwide. The role of Business & Technology Operations System Administrator provides Salesforce and other key platforms maintenance and support for our internal P&G teams along with our partner operations globally. This role is also responsible to support the gathering of new business and user requirements, documentation, and validation.
Your job responsibilities may include:
- Manage and provide regional production support with technology developers, helpdesk, and IT contacts
- Provide ongoing systems tuning and maintenance support functionality
- Document and communicate systems limitations, business rules, and ongoing issues
- Establish and maintain work processes for ensuring data integrity
- Support regional userbase on contact center technology usage
- Coordinate and test delivery of systems enhancements into production with development team
- Identify and implement process improvements and cost savings opportunities
- Globally manage and align all Contact Handling data for Contact Centers (including but not limited to: user and queue set up, emails, letters, chat scripts, fulfillment items)
- Maintain and support the flow of data to downstream systems and various ETL processes
- Provide and deliver upon system support and requests
- Enable and deliver upon system and process automation opportunities
We are looking for someone with a minimum of a high school diploma or GED, strong customer service skills and systems and/or platform administration experience. The following qualifications would also be helpful but are not required:
- Salesforce platform administration experience
- Automation experience
- ETL Experience
We want you to know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.