At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Systems Analyst Consultant within PNC's Management Information System (MIS) Retail Technology organization. You will be based in Pittsburgh PA.
The position is in the Business Performance Management group. The role focuses on collaboratively working with Agile teams to support the line of business partners Customer Experience and Channel Delivery application groups within Technology & Innovation for MIS Retail.
The role will specifically focus on business analysis support to drive requirement discussions to create user stories and acceptance criteria and facilitating agile ceremonies as part of the BSA’s responsibilities. In addition, to participating in UAT testing and production releases. This role will also include coaching and mentor Business Systems Analyst, onboarding new hires, and training.
Ideal candidate will have the following:
Strong Leadership Skills
Agile experience required
Creating user stories and acceptance criteria required
Creating data mapping documentation
Technical skills required
Web based applications knowledge plus
Creating Visio diagrams
Excellent Communication skills
Team Building Skills
- Provides solutions for IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation of cross-functional applications.
- Participates in identifying, evaluating, and configuring systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements .
- Monitors client experiences and feedback on the use of business applications; Enhanced system productivity, as needed .
- Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results .
- Analyzes, defines and documents clients requirements, and revises existing systems logic challenges, as necessary .
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused – Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk – Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Business Assessment – Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Business Process Modeling – Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
IT Environment – Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
IT Project Management – Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Requirements Analysis – Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Technical Writing/Documentation – Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
Workflow Analysis – Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.