Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available
Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.
Responsible for executing business application development projects and the subsequent support of those applications. Provides input and participates in the planning and execution of these activities.
1. Performs analysis and design tasks related to both new and existing applications. Completes analysis with business users as required ensuring support of their business objectives.
2. Performs systems development life cycle (SDLC) tasks, as required, to support project objectives.
3. Performs testing of application programs within Brookdale's system/regression test environment, develops test cases, tests data, and ensures test requirements are met and documented.
4. Leads teams of business analysis and developers to deliver business solutions.
5. Assists in writing business cases with business owners.
6. Takes lead role in designing business solutions.
7. Documents and communicates testing results. Tracks and verifies any required corrections and ensures completion.
8. Works with business personnel on process analysis, as appropriate. Applies input in the creation of new processes.
9. Assesses, recommends, and implements re-engineering processes, where appropriate.
10. Assists project team members, as appropriate.
11. Supports project planning through estimation of appropriate tasks.
12. Performs project lead
for appropriate size projects, utilizing appropriate project management techniques and methodologies.
13. Develops and modifies application ad-hoc and standard reports using SQL, or other tools.
14. Serves as a primary resource for application support issues. Troubleshoots and resolves problems, and properly documents issues and resolutions. Identifies existing and/or potential project and system issues, and formulates systematic solutions to meet business requirements.
15. Trains co-workers and users on applications to ensure proper understanding and support.
This job description represents an overview of the
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/ her supervisor.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.