Req ID: 150990
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a BW/4HANA Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Data Services is Hiring!
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work with stake holders to gather requirements
- Create new workflows per needs
- Troubleshoot existing work flows to map the requirement from stake holders
- Participate in planning meetings
- Available for weekend/ off hours downtime to move changes to PROD
- Partner with business users to understand requirements; identify gaps; write specifications; and test solutions both from a project and support perspective.
- Document solutions as part of knowledge transfer; provide and support KT to off-shore team.
Basic, Required Qualifications:
- Minimum five years of experience in BW HANA Migration/upgrade projects
- Minimum eight years of hand-on experience in SQL Server and SAP HANA/BW and well versed with data warehousing concepts
- Minimum three years of experience in Business Objectcs, Analysis Office reporting tools on top of SAP BW
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Hands on ABAP coding experience for BW routines and user exits, extractors etc.
- Knowledge and Understanding of SQL Server (2014 and beyond) with real life implementation experience
- SSRS Reporting experience and ability to debug complex SQL stored procedures
- Experience in SAP BW HANA modeling and optimization scenarios including Hybrid scenarios
- Experience in replication scenarios on SAP landscape transformation (SLT) or Sybase Replication Server with operational reporting or data mart scenario – HANA Modeling, Optimization
- Strong Big Data tools knowledge like Hadoop etc and their integration with SAP HANA
- Strong experience is relational Database modeling and Star Schema is needed
- SAP BI (Business Objects) 4.x reporting tools experience
- Knowledge of relational data modeling and data warehousing models
- Strong knowledge of R/3-ECC Extraction in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain, SD/MM/PP -Logistics, and HR
- Demonstrated understanding of core business processes including order to cash, procure to pay, financial, supply chain.
- Knowledge and hands on writing SQL scripts, User exits, should have ABAP knowledge, ABAP Debugging experience.
- Experience in working in onsite/offshore models
- Proficient in design and development of HANA models – Calculation view, Procedures, Table Functions
- Experience with Data provisioning, Transformation, Modeling, Security and authorization using HANA DB
- Understanding of ETL tools processing like DataStage, BODS
- Experience in Data Governance – data masking, data mapping, cleansing
- Experience with continuously improving processes and operations
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law. To learn more, please visit https://us.nttdata.com/en/about-us/content/diversity-and-inclusion. Furthermore, NTT DATA Services will make accommodations for eligible applicants on a case-by-case basis. Please emailEEOOfficer@nttdata.com for assistance.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Developer, ERP, Consulting, SAP, Database, Technology
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.