Job ID: 2019-2470
# of Openings: 1
Category: Ground Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
This position will coordinate data transmission, customs clearance and transfers between Atlas customers, vendors and employees to ensure regulatory compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure excellent data quality and integrity.
- Manage timely and accurate data transmission by vendors.
- Assess training needs and requirements of vendors and company employees in cargo handling systems
- Coordinate training in Systems
- Audit and report on sensitive commodities.
- Ensure compliance with Global Customs agencies through coordination with Regional Managers on new or potentially changing regulations.
- Assist in troubleshooting system errors.
- Investigate customs issues, fines and penalties as well as provide corrective actions with detailed follow up.
- Degree preferred
- 5 + years of experience in Airline cargo warehouse and office Supervision or Management
- In depth knowledge of Cargo Spot/Champ systems, cargo IMP/XML messaging and US Customs A.M.S./ACE. Inbond Processing and Compliance.
- Canadian Customs Electronic Filing and Compliance
- Experience with EU and Africa Electronic Filing
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.