Pay Range: $101,755-$169,592
Hoosier Hills Credit Union is looking for a Chief Information Technology Officer (CIO/CTO). We seek an innovative strategic leader to develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
As Senior Vice President and member of the Executive Team, the Chief Information Technology Officer, (CIO/CTO) is accountable for defining and delivering IT strategy and innovative capabilities across the Credit Union. This role is responsible for the implementation of the Credit Union’s strategic technology initiatives to purposefully cultivate and enhance a culture that adds value for both members and employees. The areas of oversight include but are not limited to; data analytics and business intelligence, financial system development and support, compliance and regulation, infrastructure, security, business continuity, technical services, and technology innovation.
With excellent verbal and written communication skills, the CIO/CTO will keep the Credit Union’s leadership and Board informed of IT operations, industry trends, and threats. The CIO/CTO will maintain a high-performing, professional, and well-trained staff. They will direct, motivate, and coordinate the development of staff to ensure maximum efficiency in the daily operations of the credit union. They must strive to retain the credit union’s image as a customer service-oriented, member-focused, and innovative organization. Will be required to analyze complicated situations, collaborate with the senior management team, and develop technical solutions that contribute to the Credit Union’s strategic plan.
- To be an integral part of the Hoosier Hills Credit Union and Information Technology team in living out our corporate mission; ” To be better for our members by making a positive difference in their lives and the communities we serve.”
- Ensure team delivers outstanding service to both internal and external members that is in alignment with the Credit Union’s Service Promises. Maintain current knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- Perform job duties within our bylaws, regulations, Board of Directors policies, established internal and external service standards, and our work procedures. Complete annual Bank Secrecy/OFAC and any related training annually as assigned by Training or Compliance Staff. Comply with all applicable BSA/AML laws, rules, regulations, policies and business practices established by Credit Union management.
- Facilitates and supports annual IT audit; submits reports and data as requested, composes management responses, and works to resolve any audit findings. Supports other business unit audits through reporting and technical expertise.
- Ensure, on an ongoing basis, that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with Credit Union objectives. Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Establish and enforce all IT policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards and methodologies.
- As a Senior Vice President and member of the Executive Management team, provide thought-leadership and make key contributions to the formulation of the Credit Union’s business and digital strategies.
- Proactively advise the senior management team on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the Credit Union’s goals and evolving needs. Stay abreast of industry trends and regulations to ensure effectiveness, safety and compliance. Report significant changes to the executive team and Board as appropriate.
- Help determine capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for Credit Union-wide IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services, and equipment. Act as liaison and primary relationship contact and escalation point between hardware and software vendors and Credit Union management.
- Continuously evaluate processes and technology, recommending process improvements and the necessary equipment and software to gain efficiencies and/or promote enhanced member experience and growth.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Develop and execute an analytics program that will allow Credit Union leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the Credit Union, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective IT organizational design to support and engage with all credit union departments.
- Ensure transparency and collaboration between the IT organization and its business partners.
- Provide subject matter expertise and guidance in technology, infrastructure management, monitoring, data and cyber security, network communications, and IT disaster recovery.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT.
- Promote a “member-first” and “staff-first” mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
- Develop each employee to their highest potential by identifying their areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training, or correcting the employees’ performance. Hold employees accountable for their performance, attitude, and behavior.
- Provide recognition for employees who perform at a high level.
- Completes Performance Evaluations, and submit salary recommendations to HR annually
- Meet with each employee monthly to review previous month’s performance, set goals for upcoming month’s performance, and develop plans to improve employee’s performance.
- Ensure that the organization has strong systems analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Develop and maintain a plan that provides for succession and continuity in the most critical IT management positions.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports Credit Union operations and business applications.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on the Credit Union.
- Direct implementation and execution of upgrades/system releases via well-defined plans, deadlines, and accountability.
- Establish appropriate service levels and the processes to ensure that KPIs are met.
- Maintain oversight of all IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Establish a comprehensive information security program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Lead the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
- Provide Credit Union members and employees with top quality, consistently available technology services, support, training, and maintenance of all computer systems and applications used throughout the Credit Union.
- Responsible for oversight of procuring, installing, and maintaining all computer hardware and software and all other products and supplies necessary to keep computer systems operable and to fulfill management’s requests for computer support.
- Maintain security of all data proprietary to the Credit Union and provide for the complete backup of all computer systems in case of system failure or disaster. Responsible for development and maintenance of Credit Union Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.