Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day. We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity. And our work depends on TS/SCI level cleared Cloud Developer-ConMon joining our team to support our Intelligence customer in Springfield, VA.
Job Description Summary:
Work on a development team, utilizing Agile scrum methodology, which is responsible for developing metrics and operations dashboards built on Grafana visualization tool with Elasticsearch providing the data. The metrics and operations dashboards provide a means to monitor the use and health of the NGA CORE DevSecOps pipeline tools. Development requires integrating with new tools and altering existing tool insights as required.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop in an Agile/Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with a development team to accomplish goals
- Work with internal and external teams to understand integration requirements
- Work with Security to develop secure solutions
- Compile detailed documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Programming, Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ years Developer experience
- Meet DoD 8570 IAT Level II requirements including one of the following: Security+ CE, CND, SSCP, GSEC, GICSP, CySA+, or CCNA
- Experience developing Grafana dashboards
- Experience with GOlang
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
- Python framework and Shell scripting
- Linux distributions: RedHat, CentOS
- CI/CD orchestration tools: GitLab CI, Jenkins
- AWS services
- Serverless and Microservice development
- Container technology: Docker, Kubernetes
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
USA VA Springfield
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.