At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers home water purification and water softener systems to protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and more livable space.
Leaf Home Solutions is looking for a Cloud Engineer who will be a key team member, responsible for performing all technical duties associated with managing and delivering Cloud services. This includes fundamental solution design, project planning, and implementation of Azure architectures in line with the Microsoft Well-Architected Framework. The Cloud Engineer also coordinates with other key areas of IT to ensure success on each project/transition to the cloud.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Design and implement various technologies with high availability, disaster recovery, performance and reliability for network and server systems.
· Lead systems analysis and ensure satisfactory performance by providing recommendations, assessments, planning, deployment, configuring, systems integration, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance of operating systems, software applications, web deployed applications, and systems security.
· Lead and develop best practices and internal SOP’s, processes, and training to ensure team members have the needed tools and information to support the production environments and deliver on project commitments.
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 2+ years of Cloud development and management experience.
- 5+ years of overall experience in progressive information technology roles.
- Experience managing Enterprise Infrastructure systems.
- Ability to use a variety of open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not tomorrow” mentality.
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every interaction.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand, and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
· Azure Fundamentals Certification and comfort level with MS DevOps are a plus
· Meraki on-prem and virtual appliance knowledge
· Hands-on experience with virtual machines, application services, SQL Server, Sharepoint on-prem and Online, Teams
· Comprehensive knowledge of MS Windows Server deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting
· Strong TCP/IP networking background, including on-prem as well as Azure virtual networks and network security groups, VPN, Express Routes
· Knowledge of On-prem and Azure Active Directory, as well as integration between the systems
· Experience migrating on-prem resources to Azure
· Understanding of the OSI model and how it relates to networking, application development and security
· Azure system monitoring and analytics, possessing the ability to diagnose issues and optimize system performance
· Understanding of cost/benefit analysis of Azure options
· Experience with Terraform and ARM template deployments
· Strong security mindedness; experience building in security from the start of an implementation
· Understanding of and experience with SDLC models and implementations
· No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
· Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
· Normal Office Environment
· Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
· Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
· TNT – Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
· Teamwork – To present the very best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
· Ingenuity – Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
· Compassion – Home is where the heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
· Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
· Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions.
· What do we offer?
o Industry leading compensation package
o Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
o 401k Savings Plan
o Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
o Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
· Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit .
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.