Requisition Number: 78705
BASIC FUNCTION OF JOB
As an AWS Cloud Engineer you’ll provide support managing, monitoring, designing, and implementing a public cloud based infrastructure. Insight is looking for talented individuals who are passionate about emerging technologies and excited about the opportunity to work for industry-leading organizations!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Implement, manage and maintain systems on Amazon Web Services
- Implement, automate, maintain and troubleshoot security controls, governance processes, and compliance support
- Maintain and manage systems that are highly available, scalable, and resilient on the AWS platform
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes
Target salary: 70k to 100k with a variable comp plan
- Degree in computer science, networking or related IT field and/or 7+ years of equivalent IT experience
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Certification along with at lease one of the following:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- Minimum 5+ years of AWS Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding and background of working with core AWS solutions and available services.
- Experience administering Operating Systems
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, SRE, IaaS and PaaS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of AWS components with private networking
- Understanding of modern development and operations processes and methodologies
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of cloud automation technologies. (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Formation, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Backup, Restore, Recovery and high availability strategies for AWS environments.
- Experience participating in technical change reviews and analyzing the impact of change on the environment
- Familiarity and experience with Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud a plus.
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here.
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 11,000 teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com.
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 11,000+ teammates in 21 countries providing Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations across the globe
- $9.2 billion in revenue in 2018*
- Ranked #430 on the 2019 Fortune 500, #14 on the 2019 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2019 Adobe Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Cisco Global-Americas Partner of the Year, 2019 Intel IoT Solutions Partner of the Year, Microsoft U.S. Azure Partner Choice Award for Data/AI, Microsoft Azure Expert Managed Services Provider
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology, #70 on the 2019 Fortune 100 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and #7 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2019 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
* Proforma to include PCM, Inc. for fiscal year ended Dec. 31, 2018
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com.
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: Phoenix || Arizona (US-AZ) || United States (US) || None || None || US – Atlanta, GA; US – Columbus, OH; US – Eden Prairie, MN; US – Phoenix, AZ; US – Raleigh, NC ||
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.