Cloud Hardware Systems Engineer Austin TX
About The Role
The Staff Hardware Development Systems Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of new server platforms from concept to launch. Your team will design, define and implement complex system requirements, determine system specifications, I/O processes, and working parameters.
What You’ll Do
- Determine system specifications, I/O processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Coordinate the design of subsystems and the integration of the total system.
- Develop overall server and system product configuration.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to take a product from concept through prototype and into production.
- Optimize system performance and resolve performance problems.
- Ensure the manufacturability, reliability, and serviceability of designs.
What You bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science
- 5+ years of server design experience
- Strong understanding of x-86 system architecture
- Robust technical knowledge and expertise in Platform execution
- Understanding of System-level server platforms and how each component interacts with the system
- Board level development skills
- Good understanding of hardware and system software interactions, and ability to apply this knowledge to resolve technical issues
- Proactively oriented to seize opportunities and identify potential problems
Ability to use time, energy, and resources in an effective manner to achieve set goals
- Ability to identify the elements of a situation/ability to visualize, articulate, and solve problems
- Collaborative, flexible, and adaptable
About ZT Systems
At ZT Systems, you’ll get to do work you are proud of alongside smart, passionate people. Every day, there are opportunities to collaborate with the best in the industry to design, build, and deliver impactful solutions to world-class customers. Along the way, you will gain hands-on experience in a face-paced environment that’s challenging, rewarding, and career-defining.
A culture built around our values, we work hard and think fast. We view challenges as opportunities—to do better, push harder, and be faster than we were the day before. When we fail, we learn from it and move on together. And when we succeed, we use the momentum to go even further. We create value with everything we do, building the foundation of today—and transforming the future of tomorrow.
Join ZT Systems and help us build technology infrastructure that connects the world.
What We Offer
When you join ZT, you’ll enjoy a range of world-class, inclusive employee benefits designed to grow with you and our company. From competitive compensation to 401K matching to comprehensive health & wellness programs and tuition reimbursement, ZT Systems offers industry leading benefits packages for eligible employees designed to help you get the most out of life.
ZT Group Int’l. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. ZT Systems provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.