We are looking for a remote Cloud Security Architect in our Cloud and Data Center Transformation division. This is a customer facing role, responsible for providing end-to-end technical implementation and guiding customers on entire life cycle implementation. Consulting clients on Cloud Security solutions (inclduing Microsoft Security). This role will own the customer engagement and delivery including: architectural design sessions, technical implementation projects, presales and/or Proofs of Concepts.
The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives to drive cloud deployment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive the successful implementation of Microsoft Security Tools, enhancing the clients security posture and effectively communicating risk to IT and business stakeholders.
- Drive the deployment of customer workloads onto Azure Data Services and machine learning to increase their consumption of the Microsoft Data Platform by providing deployment guidance, supporting development of the customers' cloud adoption model, and providing appropriate recommendations to overcome blockers.
- Develop deep relationships with key customer decision makers, who drive long-term data platform adoption within their company. You will also identify, validate and grow opportunities to accelerate deployment and consumption in your assigned customer accounts, in partnership with the sales team, by driving solution architecture for both Insight and 3rd party solutions.
- Lead deployment of projects, creation of collateral, and training of sellers and partners in your area of specialization.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights.
- Coach other technical sellers to become certified in the required Microsoft Azure and Security Center technical certifications.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.