This well-established company was founded in 1960 and is focused on achieving on-time delivery and quality products to the aerospace/military industries. Currently, they are looking to add an ambitious CNC Programmer to their Burbank team. Between their two 6S-practicing locations, there are 92 employees and 72 CNC machines. What’s more, they strive to create an inclusive employee culture and offer plenty of training opportunities.
This is a 1st shift position from 6:30 AM – 3:00 PM.
- 2 weeks PTO after the 1st year
- 7 paid holidays
- Sick time
- Medical/dental/vision paid 100% for the employee (with options for dependents)
- 401k with matching
- Monthly company luncheons & breakfast, holiday parties, birthday/anniversary celebrations, etc.
- Potential bonuses (attendance) based on company and individual success
Additionally, the company offers on the job training (including cross-training), and even offers tuition reimbursement for courses related to the organization. They also offer reimbursement for safety equipment.
- Program, set up, and operate CNC lathes & mills
- Assist with process improvements & troubleshooting
- Train other machinists when needed
- Experience programming and setting up 3-5 axis mills AND OR lathes (millturn/livetooling preferred)
- Programming experience with Mastercam/Gibbscam/Solidworks a plus but not required
- Strong understanding of G&M coding
- Ability to problem solve, troubleshoot, and improve processes
- Aerospace manufacturing experience also preferred
- Previous work with the following machines also helpful: Mori Seikis, HAAS, Doosan, Daewoo, Hitachi-Seiki, etc.
AMC is an an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.