An automotive, heavy equipment and industrial automation company in Machesney Park, IL is looking for a CNC Programmer for a 1st shift full-time opportunity.
- Ability to manually write a CNC program at the machine controls.
- Proficient in off-line, CAD/CAM software programming.
- Assist operators at different skill levels to ensure compliance to all specifications.
- Ability to run a variety of CNC Machines when not programming.
- Program Swiss Star CNC machines
- Responsible for 5-10 Swiss Star machines
- Will also be responsible for assisting in set-up
- Must be self-directed and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Willing and able to work overtime and as required
- 3 years minimum in similar programming role
Brands you'll work with:
You should be proficient in:
- Production Setups
- Blueprint Reading
- PLC troubleshooting
- PLC Programming
Machines & technologies you'll use:
- CNC Lathe (2-4 axis)
- CAM Software
- CNC Swiss Lathe (Star)
- CAD Software
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.