Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Are you a problem solver with Systems? Do you like being part of a critical mission? Parsons is focused on providing our customers with unique capabilities and expertise that other company’s lack. We operate as a high performance team focused on maintaining the top technical talent to perform the customer mission. The success of the customer’s mission is our number one priority. We are currently seeking a Systems Engineer.
Parsons Systems Engineers perform a variety of engineering tasks related to the development, operation, and maintenance of complex technology systems. Design work may include logic design, circuit design, I/O design, instrumentation design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, network structure design, and analog or binary systems engineering. The Systems Engineer analyzes integration of system processes and methodologies to ensure effectiveness of total system performance. The ideal candidate will support key system level activities in the deployment of state of the art systems by serving as a professional staff member onsite on the Governments team. You must be organized and effective in communicating plans, requirements, results and information to customers at a variety of management levels and technical backgrounds. If you are enamored by technology and eager to sink your teeth into something new, this position, and Parsons, is for you.
- Must have an active IAT Level II Certification as a minimum
- Active Top Secret clearance is required, must be eligible for a TS/SCI clearance
- High School Diploma plus ten (7) years of experience in design, analysis and development of hardware/software systems in related Government projects.
- Or Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline from accredited University with five (5) years of hardware/software engineering experience in related Government projects
- Experience developing capabilities that quickly process and provide to end user critical data requests – designing solution sets that operate in a low computational provide and in isolated environments
- Experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing and maintaining
large-scale data analytics techniques and technologies to include indexing
techniques, information retrieval, data frameworks, machine learning, predictive analytics, data mining and statistical analysis
- Experience in developing analytics supporting cyber security use cases that
supports decision aids at the strategic, operational and tactical levels of maritime warfare
- Experience in or related to civil/military type programs
- IAT Level III and above certifications
- TS/SCI clearance
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.