Sodexo is seeking a knowledgeable professional for a Project Manager 1 at our client of 28 years; University of Tampa, located in Tampa, Florida.
The University of Tampa’s 110 acre campus is the beating heart of a vibrant urban oasis. A distinguished faculty and approximately 9,300 students of which more than 60% of full time students reside on campus. A medium-sized private university, UT offers more than 200 academic programs taught by a faculty as passionate about students’ success as they are about their areas of expertise.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers a day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a strategic and industry savvy leader with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Background on Facility and Scope of Position:
Sodexo employees manage and perform maintenance, grounds, custodial, energy management as well as oversee all design and construction management services. The University of Tampa has built over $600M in new buildings and renovated facilities over the last 20 years, of which is all managed by Sodexo. The role of this Construction / Project Manager 1 is to augment and enhance the existing services Sodexo provides and assist the overall management of operating capital and frontline employees.
Positions responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Sodexo Unit FM Safety Lead
- Facilities Contracts
- Generators, EPSS Systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Appearance Care
- Others as applicable
- 2nd Shift Manager on Duty (if flexible hours are desired)
- Construction and FM Inspections (Spot Checks, Warranty, Sodexo Audits, Close-Out Checklist)
- Training Programs (Maintenance, Housekeeping, Grounds, Set-Ups; both Safety and Technical)
- So-Safe Requirements
The ideal candidate will have:
- a proven track record of successful project management experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in FM Project Management;
- excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- strong experience negotiating and managing contracts;
- have great attention to detail and follow though;
- budget management experience;
- PM Certification plus;
- strong FM Safety knowledge, OSHA 10-hour is a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office – Project, Word, Excel;
- AutoCAD/Revit/Sketch-Up is a plus;
- CMMS exp – Maximo – plus
Careers in Universities:
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management job
Plans, directs and coordinates activities of designated capital projects. Reviews project proposal, establishes work plan and manages contractors to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
– Construction Management including scheduling and financial management
– Quality Control and Safety
– Project Engineering including following specifications, design adaptation by ensure design and specifications meet codes and specification
– Sub-contractor management
– Administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, minutes, maintaining documentation and customer liaison
Qualifications & Requirements:
Basic Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience – 3 years
Basic Functional Experience – 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.