Expanding company in a good location in east central Alabama has an opportunity for a Controls Engineer to work in their high volume setting to oversee the production of various types of equipment and systems in designing and developing systems for manufacturing operations. Will design layout, materials and information flow, or machine placement. Will be responsible for increasing production efficiency by evaluating performance and proposing and implementing improvement. Will troubleshoot problems with processes and hardware as well as plan preventative maintenance. Will manage relations with vendors. Will define performance metrics. These are some of the responsibilities of this position. The environment includes Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs. Benefits begin on the first day and relocation assistance is available.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- At least 2 years of controls engineering related experience
- At least 7 years of total experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interpret and implement specifications
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with computer-aided design and drafting software
- Skills with data organization
- Ability to determine customer needs to develop project specifications and scope
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.