Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
Summary / Role Purpose
Our EMEA PMO and Services Team develop and deploy ANSYS' Solution to customers across EMEA. With our business growing we are looking for a Customer Project Manager to join our team.
This position reports into the EMEA Director Customer Program Management. Main responsibilities are the professional management of services projects and technical campaigns.
This role requires good German langiuage skills (at least B2-level) but can be located in other European countries with increased travel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a mid-sized projects (strategic by nature) scope, cost, quality, and profitability
- Is responsible for the project team's creation of project deliverables, including process and system design elements, verification and validation plans, and learning and adoption plans
- Is responsible for delivering client satisfaction leading to long-term client relationships, including ANSYS software footprint growth
- Manages an effective and profitable business engagement with potential for growth as well as revenue and Estimate at Completion forecasting
- Provides support in definition and development of scope for new business opportunities with clients
- Identifies, manages, and mitigates risks in his project
- Acquires knowledge of and experience with industry-specific processes in Aerospace and Defense, High-tech Electronics, Heavy Equipment manufacture, Automotive / supplier products
- Knowledge of and experience with engineering simulation
- Experience with engineering process design and business process re-engineering
- Experience in consultancy project delivery
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or other technical discipline
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a High-Tech Sales/Engineering Environment.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience at ANSYS or other engineering software company involved with technical and customer services and support. Credible experience in developing and delivering hardware and/or software products.
- Understanding of ANSYS products, technology and how these tools are used by our customers in their product development process.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Sales, Marketing and Development teams to meet targets.
- Excellent people management skills including resolving conflict, coaching and developing others, promoting teamwork, and performance management
- Must have passion and drive for innovation, personal technical excellence and high performance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational and time management skills, ability to prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to foster collaboration and coordination with personal distributed across multiple global sites
- Proven Project Management skills, respective trainings or certificates.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- MS or PhD degree preferred
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Fluent in English and German. One more European language like French or Spanish is appreciated.
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
WORKING AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary of leaders, collectively aiming to change the world with innovative technology and remarkable solutions. With the prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high, met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. Because at Ansys, it's about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It's about the "what's next" as much as the "mission accomplished". It's about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and will impact real people in real ways, forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel.
Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology so our customers can turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world's most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a component of the NASDAQ-100.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.