Lifetouch is seeking high energy Seasonal Customer Service Representatives/Help Desk to join our talented team. This is a seasonal position with an immediate start date and competitive hourly pay!
Lifetouch Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
- Provide first level contact and identify solutions for Yearbook customers via phone, email, or chat services
- Maintain a high level of ownership on assigned tickets
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Track, route, and redirect problems to correct resources
- Walk customers through problem solving process, train where applicable
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to final resolution
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations
- Prior Customer Service Representative experience in a call center environment preferred
- Strong client-facing and communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Total Customer service orientation
- Strong computer skills preferred
- Working knowledge of
- Service desk software (ServiceNow preferred)
- Common internet browsers
- Troubleshooting Common Browser settings
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Degree or certification in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Windows and MAC experience preferred
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.