Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top Secret SCI + Polygraph
Public Trust/Other Required:
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that’s important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge that we can’t turn into opportunity. And our work depends on a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer joining our team to support Government activities at McLean, VA.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Customer Services and Information Technology Officer supporting the customer, you will be trusted solve complex IT issues while delivering outstanding customer service. In this role, a typical day will include:
- Installation of new desktop and voice hardware.
- Maintenance and repair of desktop hardware.
- Resolve software issues.
- Utilize Active Directory for access requests..
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Technical Skills: Desktop and/or hardware repair.
- Security Clearance Level: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU
- Alignment to a mission-critical role that directly impacts the customer’s ability to effectively execute its mission.
- Direct engagement with contractor leadership that centers upon career development/mobility, enhanced performance evaluation, and corporate information sharing & networking opportunities.
- Placement on a dynamic team of talented professionals that organically fosters an environment of innovation, collaboration, and trust.
Independently provides technical interpretation and solutions in the management of networks, software, hardware, configurations, and architectures.
Troubleshoots system hardware and software specific issues.
Trains end users on the proper use of hardware and software.
Performs software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages.
Monitors and tunes the system to achieve optimum performance levels.
Ensures workstation/server data integrity by implementing standard software and hardware solutions.
Independently ensures data/media recoverability by following a schedule of system backups and database archive operations.
Conducts hardware and software audits of workstations and servers to ensure compliance with established standards, policies, and configuration guidelines.
Ensures that performance and security of computers meet the needs of network users.
Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
May evaluate existing systems and assist with planning long-term strategies.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 2+ years of experience
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA VA McLean
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.