We are seeking an enthusiastic, motivated Customer Specialist with a passion for customer support. Responsible for providing technical assistance to customers.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Fielding inbound calls as required to help customers with Altium products questions and queries
- Create and dispatch technical support tickets
- Troubleshoot and resolve installation and licensing related matters
- Resolving and documenting installation, licensing and most common asked questions
- Making outbound calls as required to help resolving customer issues
- Constantly expand technical knowledge by exploring technical content and Altium products
- High School Grade Education
- Fluent in English
- Fluency in additional language is a plus
- Good Verbal and Written communication skills *
- Ability to troubleshoot is required
- Background in Technical Support or Customer Service is a plus
- Ability to read and follow guides used to resolve common installation and licensing issues
- Ability to process larger call volumes when necessary to prevent call abandonment, or hold times
- Consistent and reliable productivity
- EDA (Electronics Design Automation) Industry experience is a plus
- Be driven, self managed, and motivated
Working conditions: This job may require occasional travel.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.