MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The main responsibilities are:
* Be part of the Customer Success Leadership team within the Global Services Delivery Organization
* Be the point of contact for all customer escalations on Transportation management solutions for the Americas region
* Interact with the North America Regional Customer Success Team to meet various requirements around deployments, support, escalations, and prioritization around service requests
* Grow the SaaS support organization through cross-functional collaboration with Product Development and Management teams
* Interact with customers to develop a strong relationship and a clear understanding of our support services and their processes
* Reduce churn and drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference ability
* Be responsible for customer retention, protecting revenue, minimize cost and margin goals and tracks metrics like Net Revenue Retention, Annual Revenue Retention, Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort Score for the portfolio customers and Services metrics around utilization and productivity
The main qualifications are:
* At least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain (WMS/TMS) with proven business background
* At least 5 years of experience working with Global Teams
* At least 5 years' experience in technology/software industry including engineering, implementation, and customer service roles
* Minimum 3 years' experience managing a customer success / engineering organization; experience leading large global teams preferred
* 2+ years' experience in SaaS and Cloud operations, preferably moving customers from On-prem to a SaaS environment
* Experience managing an Onboarding team at a global SaaS software company providing customers with a 24×7 business critical software system.
The comapny's leader in artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML)-driven supply chain and retail solutions for 4,000 of the world's leading retail, manufacturing and logistics companies
Base Salary subject to Candidate's experience
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.