The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a MIid-level Cyber Analyst Programmer. No clearances is necessary, however US Citizenship is required. This work will sit in Columbia, MD.
Our customer has a requirement to procure and develop Cyber capabilities, leveraging the Agile Development Process. The capability suite to be developed should be tailorable to address a cross-domain operating environment.
As a Cyber Analyst Programmer, your primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead custom software design and development of cyber capabilities and techniques for operational use.
- Lead the design and development of end-to-end data flow and tasking for cyber capabilities developed as prescribed by the customer;
- Provide/author documentation, lead and participate in design, code, and software readiness reviews as prescribed by the customers software development procedures and processes;
- Provide/author and participate in technical presentations on assigned projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another applicable engineering field and SIX (6) years of experience in computer science, information systems, or network engineering;
- Minimum SIX (6) years of experience programming in Assembly, C, C++, Java, Perl, and Python;
- Minimum FIVE (5) years of experience developing Windows applications using Visual Studio or .NET environments OR minimum FIVE (5) years of experience developing UNIX applications using make files or comparable build environments, OR FIVE (5) years combined Windows/UNIX experience;
- Minimum FOUR (4) years of experience with programming cyber tools and techniques;
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience programming cyber tools;
- Demonstrated ability to setup and configure version control software (i.e. Subversion, CVS, etc.);
- Demonstrated ability to debug software and troubleshoot issues;
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience developing programs to capture, analyze, and interpret raw network traffic;
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience in network sockets programming including developing packet-level programs, expert packet-level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols;
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience developing packet-level programs Expert packet- level understanding of IP, TCP, and application-level protocols;
- Minimum TWO (2) years of experience in network sockets programming;
- Demonstrated expert ability in UNIX and/or Windows low-level internals including, but not limited to, the OS runtime linker/loader, object file formats (e.g. PE, COFF, ELF), file system internals (e.g. NTFS, ext2, btrfs), OS-specific mandatory and discretionary access control mechanisms, and process and thread APIs and data structures;
- Minimum TWO (2) year of experience programming device drivers in Windows and/or UNIX variants.
EXTERNAL REFERRAL ELIGIBLE
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.