Join the Leidos Digital Modernization team supporting the HEITS contract as a Cyber Security Engineer in Lorton Virginia. Leading the delivery of cybersecurity and information assurance services in support of the Department of Homeland Security Classified Networks.
- Provide key security support to geographically dispersed team members on a fast paced and dynamic nationwide program.
- Focused on nurturing external and internal customer relationships, developing junior cyber security and information security engineers, and delivering high quality site and systems security plans.
- Incumbent will be a broker for all security assessment and compliance activities to include at a minimum, OIG activities, Blue Teams, FISMA and other external organizational security audit activities.
- Lead team responsible for compliance management, continuous monitoring, and facilitating projects with the Projects/Engineering team to drive long-term evolution of security environment
- Oversee management of IT security policies for two customer networks as related to Nationwide IT solutions within the SCIFs and Closed spaces
- In-charge of the design and development of IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
Specific IA duties include:
- Prepare and maintain assessment and authorization packages to obtain approvals to operate IAW ICD 503, CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53’s applicable revision
- Lead/support the quarterly Federal Information Security Management Act audits
- Experience preparing for and conducting command cyber readiness inspection self-inspections/audits audit activities associated with as needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
- Experience implementing and managing a patch and vulnerability management and reporting program.
- Experience in the development/implementation of an Application Lifecycle/Software Development Lifecycle Management Plan
- BA/BS and 8-12 years of prior relevant/related experience and certification
- List additional skills and experience that is “nice to have” but not required.
- CHFI (a plus)
- GCIH Certification (a plus)
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation Certification
- Certified Intelligence Analyst (a plus)
- IC Community Leadership experience
- ISSM Experience
- Experience with Steelcloud Config OS
- Experience with Tenable/Nessus
- Experience with Zero Trust Architecture
- Experience with RMF
- Department of Defense Program Management (DISA) experience
Pay Range $101,400.00 – $183,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Original Posting Date:
While subject to change based on business needs, Leidos reasonably anticipates that this job requisition will remain open for at least 3 days with an anticipated close date of no earlier than 3 days after the original posting date as listed above.