Requisition Number: 75740
Insight’s Digital Innovation division is an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse team of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
Our full-time team of engineers are leveraging AI, IoT edge, the cloud in projects that range from real-time aerial inspections to improve safety to projects that monitor lice infestations in salmon populations to keep food supplies safe. Think about all the cool stuff you read about that others are doing and I’ll bet you that we have a team that is working on it right now: augmented reality with MSFT Hololens, conversation agents (chatbots) with AI and cognitive learning, real time IoT… the list goes on! On our team, you will work closely with client stakeholders and an award-winning team of engineers, architects, and thought leaders to design, build, and implement next-generation solutions.
We are looking to hire an experienced Cloud Data Architect.
Modern Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics, and Big Data are hot topics right now. We’re helping our clients ensure they are best placed in the market to offer exceptional value through creative, deployable modern data solutions.
What we look for
- Experience with Modern Data Warehousing in the cloud
- Experience specializing in architecting the entire analytics technology stack:
- Spark / Databricks
- Data Lake
- Data Warehouse
- Semantic Models
- ETL techniques
- Visualization (Power BI, Tableau)
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS and IaaS, preferred
- Experience with merging traditional data warehouse modeling with newer cloud data technologies
- General understanding of data science techniques
- Experience building and deploying solutions to Cloud (preferably Azure, though we will consider AWS and/or GCP experience)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to use non-functional language when engaging with clients
What can Insight offer?
At Insight, you will work on major, high impact projects, solving organizations problems with the best tech in the industry. You’ll join a team of proven Engineers/Architects who have a demonstrated understanding of software development and data warehousing principles. The team is curious and encouraging, ensuring you continue developing your skills, helping others achieve their goals, and working consistently to support our customers. You’ll also receive great benefits like flexible vacation, 401k matching, training resources, career advancement opportunities, and a quarterly bonus program.
Ready to join? Discover more at insight.com…or just APPLY!
Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a Fortune 500-ranked global super solutions provider of digital innovation, cloud and data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions. We help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our teammates help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter.
- Global provider of Intelligent Technology Solutions™ for organizations of all sizes
- Microsoft Global Partner of the Year for AI, IoT, Open Source Solutions, Mobile Apps, & Modern
- Desktop; Microsoft US Partner of the Year for DevOps
- Fortune Top 100 Best Companies for Diversity
- Fortune Top 50 Best Workplaces in Technology
- Winner of several “Best Places to Work” awards
- 30+ years in business, 11,000+ teammates worldwide, and $7 billion in revenue in 2019
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The position (or opportunity) described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, read below link: http://www.insight.com/en_US/help/physical-demands-and-work-environment.html
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.