We are seeking an experienced Database Architect with Cloud experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining scalable and secure database solutions that meet the needs of our organization. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in database architecture, database design, and cloud technologies.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain database solutions for the organization.
- Develop and maintain database architecture and design documentation.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and address database-related issues.
- Ensure the security and reliability of databases by implementing appropriate access controls, backup and recovery procedures, and disaster recovery plans.
- Collaborate with developers to optimize database performance and query optimization.
- Evaluate and recommend new database technologies to improve performance and scalability.
- Design and implement cloud-based database solutions, including migration of on-premise databases to cloud platforms.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures for database administration and use.
- Monitor and maintain database performance, ensuring uptime and availability.
- Perform regular database maintenance activities, such as backups and updates.
- Develop technical documentation to define the system components, development environment and implementation planning/strategies
- Develops and implements solutions in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Update/create Knowledge Base Articles and case studies as necessary. Assist in the creation and improvement of Knowledge Management
- Stay current with new database technologies and incorporate them into development projects as appropriate.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience in in database architecture and design.
- Experience with cloud-based database platforms, such as Amazon RDS, Azure SQL Database, or Google Cloud SQL
- Good knowledge of web architectural patterns
- Experience with data modeling and schema design
- Strong knowledge of database security and access controls
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot problems quickly
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to take full ownership of tasks and projects
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM process
- Behavioral Attributes:
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Possess Can-Do attitude to overcome challenges
- Self-motivated and directed
Salary Range: $135,000 – $140,000 per year
When you're one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, we've been helping marketers from the world's top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilon's best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
The largest community on the web to find and list jobs that aren't restricted by commutes or a specific location.