Peraton is seeking a Mid-Level Systems Engineer in Chantilly, VA to support our Intelligence Community customer as part of a highly talented, highly motivated and high-performing team. You will support an exciting program as part of the systems engineering team which involves design, development, test, and deployment of an exciting, complex system in an Agile construct to contribute to mission success for a variety of stakeholders.
What you’ll do…
- Help build mission-critical, highly available, high-performance networked systems in a team-oriented environment.
- Specify, design, integrate, test, configure, deploy, train, and document distributed information/knowledge management systems with developmental components from multiple vendors for world-wide distributed information dissemination, communications, intelligence, and command and control systems.
You’d be a great fit if…
- You have an active Top Secret clearance upon hire and are eligible for an SCI.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or related field.
- You have 5 years of experience in a Systems Engineering related field.
- You are CompTIA Security + certified or working towards certification.
- You have familiarity with any or all of the following, preferably in a satellite ground system context: Object-oriented development practices and processes, distributed computing technologies, web services, SOA, networking technologies, requirements management tools, scripting, automated test tools, modeling and simulation, and/or security certification and accreditation processes.
- You have experience installing, configuring and securing Windows Active Directory Domains and Linux operating systems.
- You have familiarity with some of the following technologies: secure print/scan, MFA, VoIP, MS Skype for Business, MS Office 2019, MS KMS, MS SQL, MS WSUS, Exchange.
It would be even better if you…
- Already hold an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Have experience in designing, developing, and integrating a complete satellite ground system to include infrastructure, processing frameworks, and software components.
- Have experience with distributed computing technologies.
- You have experience with multi-factor authentication (MFA) network appliances.
- You have experience deploying and maintaining standalone / interconnected VoIP infrastructures.
- You have experience with virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack, Citrix XenServer Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization, and/or VMWare), Docker Containers, Ansible, and Heat templates.
- Have experience working in a customer environment and/or a classified environment.
What you'll get…
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Rapid PTO accrual schedule with floating holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Paid maternity / paternity leave
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to influence major initiatives
Where you’ll work…
- Chantilly, VA
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit topspotjobs.com.